United States 04/05/2009- Looks like China has really proved its mettle in front of the world. With 90% of preparations for the World Expo Shanghai 2010 over and the remaining 10% expected to be covered early next year, the ground is all set for the biggest event of the decade. Of course the selection of China for hosting a registered event of such stature also came as a surprise. After all it became the first developing country to bag this kind of honor.
The planning of World Expo Shanghai 2010 was divided into 6 parts being 1) Registration with BIE 2) Planning architectural designing 3) Site clearance & development 4) Construction of pavilion 5) Recruitment of participant and 6) Recruitment of sponsors. Out of these 6, the first five have already been realized in 2005, 2008, 2007 and 2009 respectively. In fact recently only the list of 194 confirmed participants from all the continents was announced. Only the recruitment of sponsors is left and that too will get over by early 2010.
World Expo Shanghai 2010 is a major event of sorts for the entire world as it gives then a chance to represent their technological, cultural, social and economical development to the rest of the world in a better manner. It is based on the theme “better city, better life” and is being held on the Nanpu bridge-Lupu bridge over the Huangpo River in the centre of Shanghai from May 12 to October 31 2010 i.e. the Halloween day.
If you want to know more about World Expo Shanghai 2010 then log on to http://www.the-world-expo.com