PGDM admissions announced at SMS Varanasi for the session 2011-12
Our premier PGDM Programs are as follows:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (International Business)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Retail Management )
3-Year Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) will be suitable eligibility for a prospective student whereas candidates appearing in their final examination of the Bachelor\’s Degree may also apply. Candidates will have to provide their passing out mark-sheets, at the time of final selection.
Admission process for all PGDM programs:
- Admissions are provided on the basis of merit among applicants.
- This merit is judged on the basis of percentile in CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA and followed by group discussion and personal interview.
- CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA Applicants need to fill SMS application form, which can be obtained from SMS campus / city office or from the Centres of Career Launcher/PT Education/IMS Learning Resources across India on payment of Rs. 1000(Cash) or by sending a DD of Rs. 1050 in favor of \”School of Management Sciences\” payable at Varanasi.
SMS application Forms may also be downloaded from our website and be sent duly filled along with a DD of Rs. 1000 in favor of \”School of Management Sciences\” payable at Varanasi.
Candidates can also apply for the above mentioned GD&PI activity by filling the Online Form. Candidates are invited for Group Discussion & Personal Interview in various programs including Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) , Post Graduate Diploma in International Business(PGDM-IB), Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Management (PGDM-RM) as per below mentioned schedule: