Thriving in The Clean Economy
WED NOV 18, 2009 1:30 pm EST | 10:30 am PST | 6:30 pm GMT
Register now at http://try.webex.com/mk/get/PTB_WWF_LP?TrackID=1020339
Free Webcast features Coca-Cola, IBM, Nokia, and other Climate Savers partners sharing carbon-cutting innovations just weeks before Copenhagen
Discover how companies are finding innovative solutions to combat climate change and secure our energy future while increasing their bottom lines. WWF Climate Savers companies are leading by example, showing that economic growth, curbing carbon, and increasing shareholder value and can go hand in hand.
Climate Savers partners include 22 world-leading companies including Coca-Cola, H-P, IBM, Johnson & Johnson, Nike, Nokia, and Sony.
By 2010, they will have collectively reduced their CO2 emissions by 50 million tons.
Learn what they’re doing – and how they’re doing it – as well as their policy positions just weeks before governments gather in Copenhagen to discuss a new global climate framework.
• Moderator: Emma Duncan, deputy editor, The Economist
• Esko Aho, EVP, Corporate Relations and Responsibility, Nokia
• Matthew Banks, Senior Program Officer, Climate Savers, WWF US
• Brian Boyd, VP, WW Environment, Health & Safety, Johnson & Johnson
• Kim Carstensen, Leader UN Climate Negotiations, WWF International
• Jay Dietrich, Corporate Environmental Affairs, Climate Stewardship, IBM
• John Matthews, SVP Corporate Affairs, JohnsonDiversey
• Jeff Seabright, VP, Environment and Water Resources, The Coca-Cola Company
Free Webcast | Register now and post your questions and ideas in advance.