The seven wonders of the world were all outstanding structures and this year Miller Homes Scotland East showcases its’ own wonders as it has been shortlisted for seven awards in Scotland.
From apartments in Edinburgh, to their sales and marketing team and luxurious homes, Miller Homes Scotland East’s nominations include all aspects of the business, including being shortlisted for large housebuilder of the year in the forthcoming Scottish Home Awards. The team was also shortlisted for its marketing and communications campaigns for Varcity North in the 2012 Homes for Scotland Awards and Marketing Society Star Awards 2012.
Welcoming the news, Anne Marie Britton, Sales Director of Miller Homes Scotland East said:
“It is exciting to be shortlisted for such a broad range of awards. We have an eclectic mix of high quality developments with a variety of one to five bedroom homes and with strong, compelling marketing and advertising, people continue to come through the door in the numbers they have.
“We have listened to our customers and tried different approaches to capture the imagination to match their dream homes. This, together with the hard work all our teams have put in over the year, is reflected in the suite of awards we’ve been shortlisted for.”
Notes to Editors
1. Miller Homes is part of The Miller Group. Established in 1934, Miller Homes has built over 100,000 homes across the UK and has eight operating regions – Scotland East, Scotland West, North East, North West, Yorkshire, East Midlands, West Midlands and Southern.
2. In Scotland, Miller Homes has 20 active developments, offering a range of homes priced from £93,000 to £690,000 to suit purchasers at all stages on the property ladder.
3. The company has a 5 star rating in the National Home Builders Federation New Home Customer Satisfaction Survey and independent research that shows 97% of customers nationally would recommend Miller Homes to their best friend.
4. Miller Homes Scotland East shortlisted categories are:
Scottish Home Awards 2012
- Apartment of the Year – plot 216 Varcity South, Edinburgh
- City Apartment of the Year – plot 2, Varcity North, Edinburgh
- House of the Year – The Heriot at Varcity South, Edinburgh
- Large Housebuilder of the Year – Miller Homes
- Sales and Marketing team of the Year – Miller Homes
2012 Homes for Scotland Awards
- Best Marketing Campaign – Varcity North, Edinburgh
Marketing Society Awards 2012
- Communications (Advertising) – Varcity North, Edinburgh
5. The Marketing Society Awards take place on 17th May, the Scottish Home Awards take place on 28th June and the 2012 Homes for Scotland awards took place on 4th May.
6. For further information please contact:
0131 554 1230