Just Published (New Book): SOCIAL REGISTER OF THE 500 FABULOUS WOMEN OF THE MIDDLE EAST AND THE ARAB WORLD: WHO'S WHO OF LA CRÈME DE LA CRÈME.
NEW YORK- Just published “SOCIAL REGISTER OF THE 500 FABULOUS WOMEN OF THE MIDDLE EAST AND THE ARAB WORLD: WHO'S WHO OF LA CRÈME DE LA CRÈME.”
World premiere. The first of its kind. Deluxe glorious edition in full colors, printed on glossy heavy paper stock. And in Kindle edition in black and white at amazon.com
Available at amazon.com
This is the Who’s Who of La Crème de La Crème of the Arab world and Middle East with approx. 700 photographs in full colors, and 700 pages. It covers Art, Entertainment, Cinema, Music, Leadership, Beauty, Power, Glamour, Intellect, Politic, Business.
A massive set!
Gorgeous and elegant!
The set includes photos, profiles, portraits, biographies, accomplishments, score, rating and rank order of the most important, influential and brightest women in the Arab world, Middle East and worldwide, from queens, royal princesses, billionaires to artists, activists, journalists and authors. Written by the legendary and international best-selling author Maximillien de Lafayette.
Published by Times Square Press, New York.
• The best in Society, Influence, Art, Entertainment, Cinema, Music, Leadership, Beauty, Power, Glamour, Intellect, Politic, Business.
• The 150 brightest women.
• The 150 most influential women.
• The 100 most influential non-political personalities.
• The 50 most influential women in business.
• The 50 most influential women in politics.
• Authors and writers: The most influential. Top bestselling authors. Best authors. Most popular and favorite authors.
• Media: The best in the media, journalism, television, radio, broadcasting and global communication. The very best and most influential journalists.
• The 50 greatest intellectual and scientific minds.
• Entertainment: The greatest stars and the 50 biggest names in the business.
• Fashion: The 10 biggest names in the business (Fashion, creation, haute couture and design)
• The 50 classiest and most elegant women.
• The 100 most famous women.
• Top 100 sexiest women.
• Top 50 most beautiful women.
• Women who created scandals and controversy.
• Art: The best artists.
• The 50 wealthiest women.
• The 100 very best from the Most Visible personalities and celebrities from the Arab world and the Middle East
• The greatest activists and advocates of social rights, human rights, civil rights and women’s rights.
• Essays/expose/study on: How much do you know about Arab, Middle Eastern and Muslim women?