Contrary to some popular perceptions, high-frequency trading on steroids could become reality as speed trading gets bigger, stronger and more prevalent. While there are some potential regulatory changes that might impact the growth of high-frequency trading, it would be impossible to stop the evolution of technology that speed trading represents.
How these changes will happen in practice will be debated at Golden Networking’s High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2011 (http://www.HFTLeadersForum.com), Chicago, October 3-5, Sao Paulo, October 24-26, Singapore, November 13-15 and Hong Kong, December, 12-14, forums that will provide the most up-to-date overview of cutting-edge developments and insights to build a competitive advantage in high-frequency and quantitative trading.
Building off of the momentum of conferences in New York City, Golden Networking's High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2011, "How Speed Traders Leverage Cutting-Edge Strategies in the Post-Flash Crash World" will bring hundreds of attendees in Chicago, Sao Paulo, Singapore and Hong Kong key insights to build a competitive advantage in High-Frequency Trading. Recognized practitioners, experts, regulators, and strategists, will return to High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2011 to provide the information practitioners are looking for in an open and unbiased environment, highly conducive to the most efficient and effective networking:
• Mr. Bart Chilton, Commissioner, U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission
• Mr. Aaron Lebovitz, Managing Director, Infinium Capital Management
• Mr. Adam Afshar, Chief Executive Officer and President, Hyde Park Global
• Dr. Andrew Kumiega, Adjunct Professor, University of Chicago
• Mr. Edgar Perez, Author, The Speed Traders
• Dr. Euan Sinclair, Risk Manager, Bluefin Trading
• Mr. James Austin, President, Vertex Analytics
• Mr. James Leman, Principal and Capital Markets Head, Westwater Corp.
• Mr. Jitesh Thakkar, Founder and President, Edge Financial Technologies
• Dr. Jonathan Brogaard, Professor, University of Washington's Foster School of Business
• Mr. Jonathan Kanterman, leading consultant to hedge funds
• Mr. Ken Kinkopf, Founder and President, Kinkopf Capital Management, LLC
• Mr. Milind Sharma, Chief Executive Officer, QuantZ Capital Management
• Mr. Morgan Hill, Founding Partner, Attis Capital LLC
• Patrick Morris, Chief Executive Officer, HAGIN Investment Management
• Dr. Petter Kolm, Clinical Associate Professor at the Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences, New York University
• Mr. Will Mechem, Managing Director, Pan Alpha Trading
High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2011 is produced by Golden Networking (http://www.goldennetworking.net), the premier networking community for business executives, entrepreneurs and investors. Panelists, speakers and sponsors are invited to contact Golden Networking by sending an email to email@example.com.