GlobalSign (www.globalsign.com.sg), one of the longest established Certification Authorities (CA) and specialists in SSL Certificate security, today announced the launch of its new Managed SSL platform, MSSL v2. Responding to direct user feedback and the changing requirements of enterprise security, the upgraded SaaS platform offers a user-friendly, highly scalable means of managing multiple SSL Certificates across the simplest to most complex and distributed of organizations.
Major updates and new features include:
• Support for group companies / distributed entities – a single umbrella entity can register all its companies, branches, and departments and easily centralize management and billing.
• Intuitive user interface – based on user feedback, the new layout is simple to use and allows users to access functions and reports quickly. Key information, such as the current pre-vetted domain pool and Certificates nearing expiration, is presented on the homepage.
• Expanded public ordering pages – these pages allow anyone in an organization to apply for a Certificate. With optional password protection and Pay As You Go support, even the most distributed organizations can centralize Certificate application.
• Granular user rights – user permissions can be assigned at the domain and company level to control which staff members can apply for, approve, renew, and revoke Certificates.
• Exportable audit logs – all user activity is logged and exportable, a necessity to meet increasingly rigorous compliance requirements.
"We are very excited to launch our upgraded MSSL platform, and are thankful for the user feedback that helped GlobalSign create the most scalable, easy to use, and functional enterprise class solution for managing SSL Certificates," said Steve Waite, Chief Marketing Officer, GMO GlobalSign Inc. "Our goal is to make SSL security manageable for everyone, from the ten person start-up, to the largest most distributed umbrella entities, and we believe the MSSL platform surpasses all expectations."
GlobalSign recently hosted a webinar to provide customers and prospects with a virtual tour of the new feature and functionality.
For more information on GlobalSign's upgraded Managed SSL platform, please visitwww.globalsign.com.sg/ssl/managed-ssl/
About GMO GlobalSign
Established in 1996 and as a WebTrust accredited public certificate authority, GlobalSign offers publicly trusted SSL Certificates, EV SSL, Managed SSL Services, S/MIME email security andCode Signing for use on all platforms including mobile devices. Its Trusted Root solution uses the widely embedded GlobalSign Root CA certificates to provide immediate PKI trust for Microsoft Certificate Services and internal PKI, eliminating the costs of using untrusted Root Certificates. Its partnership with Adobe to provide Certified Document Services (CDS) enables secure digitally signed PDF documents, certified transcripts and e-invoices. These core Digital Certificate solutions allow its thousands of authenticated customers to conduct secure online transactions, data transfer, distribution of tamper-proof code, and protection of online identitiesfor secure email and access control. The company has a history of innovation within the online security industry and has offices in the US, UK, Belgium, Japan, China and Singapore.
GMO Internet Group
GMO Internet Group is one of the most comprehensive providers of industry-leading Internet services worldwide. As well as domain registration, web hosting, ecommerce, and payment processing businesses that each hold the top share in their respective markets in Japan, services operated by the group include Internet advertising, search engine marketing and research. Global online security brand GlobalSign and major Japanese online securities brokerage, GMO CLICK Securities are also group members. In 2011 a new Social Media & Smartphone Platform segment was established bringing together group initiatives in social apps development, flash marketing and Android apps distribution. GMO Internet, Inc. (TSE: 9449) is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. Please visit www.gmo.jp/en for more information.
For further details please contact:
Tel: +65 3158-0346