May 16th 2012 – At Stand S2 at the Facilities Show (NEC 15 -17th May 2012), Stannah is demonstrating its commercial capability and surprising some visitors with the scale of its work.
- National service and maintenance for Network Rail
- Escalator and moving walkway installations across the UK
- Major lift refurbishments in historic buildings
- National Contract Management – for major retailers, pub chains, housing associations
- New bespoke lifts in Cornwall Terrace -one of London’s finest addresses
- 24 new lifts at Kings Cross Station
- 36 escalators for the Birmingham New Street regeneration project
Peter Perry, Service Director at Stannah Lift Services comments:
‘We are delighted to be meeting many facilities professionals at the NEC. We know we can help many of them manage and improve their lift stock with the minimum of fuss. Our UK strength and capability may be the best kept secret in the lift industry – but the secret is out this week. We have quietly got on with giving our customers outstanding service and growing our operation right across the UK. The strength and breadth of our brand has built reputation and trust and our projects speak for themselves. Our major project capability is winning us prestigious contracts and we are delivering exactly what we promise – that we are always true to our word.’
To find out more about the Stannah range of commercial products and services go to
— ends —
Stannah Lift Services Ltd are part of the Stannah Group – suppliers of passenger lifts, platform lifts, goods lifts, bespoke lifts, escalators, moving walkways, homelifts , stairlifts, nationwide lift services and lift refurbishment.
023 8043 3348
Distributed on behalf of B&V Creative by NeonDrum news distribution service