Louis Mak, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, I-Access Group, will keynote at Golden Networking’s High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2011 Singapore, “How Speed Traders Leverage Cutting-Edge Strategies in the Post-Flash Crash World” (http://www.HFTLeadersForum.com). Building off of the momentum of past conferences in New York, High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2011 will provide global audiences in Singapore, November 13-15, Hong Kong, December, 12-14, and Sao Paulo, February 1-3, the most up-to-date overview of cutting-edge developments and insights to build a competitive advantage in high-frequency trading.
Mr. Mak is Founder and Chief Executive Officer of I-Access Group, the parent company of I-Access Investors, which is the first local discount broker in Hong Kong. Mr. Mak was the chief designer of the trading system providing online investment services for concurrent usage by thousands of clients. The retail network was originated from the high frequency trading system used by I-Access for quoting for options and algorithm trading in index futures. I-Access is now one of the largest derivatives brokers in Hong Kong, sharing over 2% of market turnover.
Mr. Mak holds a BA in Business Studies from the University of Cambridge, a law degree from the Manchester Metropolitan University, and LLM from the University of Hong Kong. He is a committee member of the Membership Committee and e-Committee of Hong Kong Securities Institute.
Distinguished practitioners and experts at High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2011 include:
• Mr. Bart Chilton, Commissioner, U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission
• Mr. Aaron Lebovitz, Managing Director, Infinium Capital Management
• Mr. Adam Afshar, Chief Executive Officer and President, Hyde Park Global
• Dr. Andrew Kumiega, Adjunct Professor, University of Chicago
• Dr. Christian Zimmer, Head for Quantitative Portfolio Management and Research, Itaú Unibanco’s Asset Management
• Mr. Edgar Perez, Author, The Speed Traders
• Dr. Euan Sinclair, Risk Manager, Bluefin Trading
• Mr. Frank Pendle, VP of North American Sales, Bleum
• Mr. James Austin, President, Vertex Analytics
• Mr. Jitesh Thakkar, Founder and President, Edge Financial Technologies
• Dr. Jonathan Brogaard, Professor, University of Washington’s Foster School of Business
• Mr. Ken Kinkopf, Founder and President, Kinkopf Capital Management, LLC
• Mr. Louis Mak, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, I-Access Group
• Mr. Marcos Carreira, Director of Derivatives, BM&FBOVESPA
• Mr. Marvin Kelly, Chief Executive Officer, Quaternion Capital Management
• Mr. Milind Sharma is Chief Executive Officer, QuantZ Capital Management
• Dr. Petter Kolm, Clinical Associate Professor at the Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences, New York University
• Mr. Will Mechem, Managing Director, Pan Alpha Trading
High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2011 is produced by Golden Networking (http://www.goldennetworking.net), the premier networking community for business executives, entrepreneurs and investors. Panelists, speakers and sponsors are invited to contact Golden Networking by sending an email to email@example.com.