Highly anticipated online store poised to transform hospitality industry
ROBBINSVILLE, N.J. (MMD Newswire) November 11, 2009 — EcoGreenHotel, Inc announced today the official launch of it’s new online store www.EcoGreenHotelStore.com. EcoGreenHotel Store is a one-stop marketplace of over 1000 products and services for the green hospitality industry.
For the first time, the hospitality industry now has a reliable marketplace for their green supply needs. Through EcoGreenHotel Store, properties can purchase everything from environmentally sensitive amenities, earth-friendly cleaning supplies and sustainable furniture to biodegradable key cards and marketing services designed specifically for the green hotel industry.
Scott Parisi, President of EcoGreenHotel, states, “Over and over again, environmentally conscious hotel professionals have told us they wished they could simplify things and purchase their green supplies from one location…and so we set out to create the most comprehensive online source for environmentally friendly hospitality goods and services in the industry.”
EcoGreenHotel Store is a green marketplace that:
- Provides one-stop shopping
- Enables easy access to quality green products and services from numerous vendors
- Offers comparable and competitive pricing
- Offers environmentally preferable products that are not “greenwashing”
- Allows hotels to minimize costs associated with labor and time-intensive effort required for researching, identifying, testing and acquiring
- Allows hotels to reach guests who are concerned about their environmental impact
- Offers additional product search support for hotels seeking “hard-to-find” green alternatives and product reviews
- Contributes to the goal of “People, Planet, and Profits”
For the past year, Parisi has collaborated with veteran specialty suppliers including Pineapple Hospitality, DeBlauw Purchasing, T2 Site Amenities, and Ecotek to assemble cost-effective eco hotel products available on the web. His vision for the store is simple:
“We want the EcoGreenHotel Store to be the go-to source for quality, affordable eco hotel products and services.”
A few benefits of Environmentally Preferable Purchasing (EPP):
- Reduce waste and utility costs
- Attract environmentally conscious customers
- Possible new revenue streams
- Improve image: brand and goodwill
- Responsive to employee and guests health and wellness needs
- Economically responsible hospitality supply buying
- Increase stakeholder value
- Minimize environmental footprint
The EcoGreenHotel Store’s virtual shelves are stocked with products and services from dozens of companies, including:
- Azul Conservation Products, home of cool tools designed to preserve precious water resources.
- Hanger Network, creator of the EcoHanger, the ultimate sustainable multi-tasker.
- Swisssol-USA Creative Body Care, maker of incredible natural body care products and dispenser systems.
- Hospitality v-Marketing, the place to go for multi-media content, photography, videography and graphic design for eco hotels.
- Luxur-Eco, wholesaler of lavish environmentally-conscious items for the hotel bed and bath.
EcoGreenHotel has partnered with Ray Burgur, President of Pineapple Hospitality, which is a superior distribution and marketing company dedicated to providing innovative products and services to the lodging industry. Pineapple is currently the largest supplier of eco amenities, cleaning products, and other merchandise being offered on the site.
“Pineapple has played a major role in identifying relationships with additional suppliers that will be offering products on the site,” Parisi said. “And for advance planning and sourcing of FF&E (furniture, fixtures, and equipment) for renovations, PIP’s (product improvement plans) mandated by brands, and supplies for new-build hotels, services provided by DeBlauw will assist hotels of any size .So the EcoGreenHotel Store’s offerings cover the entire scope of the industry.”
EcoGreenHotelStore.com brings all of those products together in one place, making it easy for hotel owners and managers to make the right choices as we move toward a more sustainable AND more profitable future for the hospitality industry.
Parisi continues to seek sustainable products to add to the merchandise lineup at the EcoGreenHotel Store. Potential vendors are asked to contact him immediately at sparisi@EcoGreenHotel.com.
A valuable resource for hoteliers, EcoGreenHotel is dedicated to helping lodging facilities address environmental issues and implement environmentally sound initiatives. The company’s online presence at www.EcoGreenHotel.com and www.EcoGreenHotelStore.com offers a marketplace for green products and services and provides a one-stop venue for green hospitality industry news, basic environmental overviews and other tools like green hotel checklists, project ideas, book lists, and valuable links designed to promote a more sustainable hospitality industry.
EcoGreenHotel’s consulting services guide owners, operators and developers through the journey of developing and/or maintaining a sustainable operation or project.
For more information about EcoGreenHotel, please visit www.EcoGreenHotel.com or send an email to info@EcoGreenHotel.com.