BDSI is a specialty pharmaceutical company with a focus in the areas of pain management and oncology supportive care.
Raleigh, NC – November 21, 2011 — BioDelivery Sciences International (BDSI®) has selected Computer Service Partners to provide ongoing network monitoring, maintenance and helpdesk services through CSP Managed Services.
BDSI is a specialty pharmaceutical company with a focus in the areas of pain management and oncology supportive care. The company uses novel and proprietary drug delivery technologies to develop and commercialize, either independently or in partnership with third parties, new applications of proven therapies aimed at addressing important unmet medical needs.
As part of its Managed Services offering, CSP will provide BDSI:
- Proactive and continuous monitoring of BDSI’s servers, switches, routers, firewalls, security appliances, and desktops
- Enhanced security through near real-time notification of security breaches or denial of service attacks
- 24×7 system monitoring
- Proactive software upgrades, patches, and remediation
- Monthly utilization and performance reporting
- Quarterly Business Reviews
- Access to a “Virtual Chief Information Officer” to help with strategic IT planning
- Predictable operational expense through fixed, monthly cost
About Computer Service Partners
CSP’s IT Managed Services offer proactive remote monitoring and management of voice and data networks which, when combined with scheduled on-site maintenance, insures optimal network performance, minimizes unscheduled downtime, and maximizes IT productivity — all at a predictable flat monthly cost. For more information about Computer Service Partners, visit http://www.cspinc.com or call 919.424.2000.
Bill Riddick, President
Computer Service Partners