Your-Story.org is entirely owned by 24 Hour Trading Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales.
Your privacy when accessing this, and any other website owned and operated by 24 Hour Trading Ltd is of paramount importance to us.
Information Gathered From Users
We collect two types of information from web users:
- Information you provide when signing up for Your Story services, such as your name, email address, company bio and URL.
- Anonymised information is gathered in order to track page views and user interaction (such as visitor source, location, visit length and so on).
User information is collected in the following manners:
Optional User Information
- Press Release Submission – we offer a number of Press Release submission services. Anything submitted through these methods may be published on the Your-Story.org website for web visitors, and may be available via internet search engines, third party website links and any other means not mentioned herein. Press releases will be published in perpetuity, unless you request deletion, or a Your-Story.org moderator decides to remove the press release from the website at his or her discretion at a later date.
- Press Release Contacts – when submitting press releases, users are requested to list public contact details within the body of the release. This information will be available publicly from the point of publication forwards.
We do not knowingly request personal and contact information from persons under the age of 13. Where it is apparent that a person under the age of 13 has submitted a press release or registered a Your-Story.org account, that account will be terminated immediately.
We track user patterns throughout the Your-Story.org website. We do not correlate this information with data about individual users. We do break down usage based upon various datapoints provided by users’ browser and ISP, using Google Analytics tracking software.
For full information on the data that Google Analytics may collect, please see the following page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html
Google Anaytics software users Cookies to track your usage of Your-Story.org. Cookies are small files placed into the files your web browser store on your computer. They do not alter any settings, except storing small itmes of information such as times you accessed Your-Story.org. Data stored in these cookies contains no personal information about you. You may block cookies using your browser privacy settings – this will not impede your usage of Your-Story.org in any way.
Third Party Advertisements
Only Your-Story.org site administrators have access to private data submitted by users.
You may opt out of submitting any data to Your-Story.org by taking the following steps:
- Blocking Cookies on your browser;
- Not accessing the Your-Story.org website in future;
- Closing your Your-Story.org free account (all private data is removed absolutely; no record is kept);
- Not registering a Your-Story.org free account.
Certain services for Your-Story.org require you to make online payments. We will not store your payment information. We will pass on your payment information to a third party payment services provider, PayPal, who will execute the payment on our behalf. Payments should display on your credit or debit card statement as “24HRTRADING” or “PAYPAL*24HRTRADING” depending upon your payment choices.
At any time, you may contact us to close your Your-Story.org account, by emailing email@example.com with your account username, registered email address and the words “delete my account” in the subject and body text of your message.